Propworx Star Trek Auction site live!

The Propworx Star Trek auction will have over 200 Star Trek props, costume, original art and more in it, and the Propworx Star Trek web site is up and running with blog posts about different items.

Now, as many of you know, Propworx is my company.  I started it when Battlestar Galactica was coming to an end in 2008 because I didn't want us collectors to have to deal with It's a Wrap again after the Star Trek auctions and the non-stop customer service problems. 

I think over the past 2 and a half years we have proven to be the most collector-friendly auction house out there.  We have a passion for what we do, and nothing is more important to us than Star Trek.  So I am sure you will find this a really awesome sale and even find some amazing TOS pieces that you haven't seen before.

So check out the Propworx Star Trek site every day as new content goes up!

Alec

Comments